Our pupils, with the exception of the Acorns Class (Nursery), are encouraged to wear recognised school uniform.
If you would like to purchase branded uniform, please see below. We appreciate the cost of this is much greater and therefore unbranded uniform is also welcomed.
Printed 'Reffley Academy' sweatshirts and cardigans are available from Stratfords, King's Lynn (17 - 19 Hamburg Way, tel. no 01553 772043). Stratfords are our approved uniform providers, they also provide printed polo shirts, book bags, swim bags, etc. Please see the order form and price list below.
Uniform should consist of:
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey/black trousers or skirt
- Sensible black shoes
- Shorts or summer dresses (blue and white) can be worn in the summer months
- PE Kits to be worn as directed by teachers - white top, blue/black shorts or tracksuits, sensible trainers.
We have a second-hand uniform bank. If you would like to make use of this, please contact the school office or Miss Hodgson.